Determining the exact boundaries of your property isn't always easy. Thankfully, Herndon, Hicks & Associates, Inc. is here to help.
We offer a wide range of land surveying services to help you understand your property's boundaries as well as things like the location of your new foundation or whether your land is in a flood zone. Reach out to us today to learn more about our surveying services near Northport, AL.
Many different situations may call for land surveying services. Thankfully, you can count on us to help every time. We offer the following services:
- ALTA/ACSM land title surveys - a survey that meets all requirements from the American Land Title Association and the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping
- Boundary surveys - establishes the boundary of a parcel of land
- Construction surveys - any construction-related survey, including stakeout surveys of buildings
- Court exhibits - an exhibit drawn to be presented in court
- Elevation certifications - used to determine a building's elevation
- Final plats - the final map that's produced once boundary line changes have been approved
- Flood determination - the determination of whether or not a property is in a flood hazard area
- Foundation surveys - shows the location of a foundation after it's been installed
- Location surveys - shows a land's boundaries and the location of various features
- Plot plans - a pre-construction drawing that shows the location of proposed additions, like buildings
- Preliminary plats - a map that shows a property's features and any proposed boundary lines changes
- Site planning and feasibility studies - an evaluation of a proposed project's potential
- Title surveys - used to obtain a mortgage when buying a property
- Topographic surveys - shows the vertical relief and any improvements on a plot of land
- Volumetric surveys - determines the volume of material, such as measuring a pit to determine how much dirt has been removed
Not sure which survey you'll need? Discuss your situation with our team today.